I have a large backlog of topics I want to blog about. Most of them were interesting at the time, but I have since lost enough interest to not want to write about it. If anyone is particularly interested in something, or want some clarification of what I would have written about, let me know.
Below are the topics and the notes I've collected for them.
- questions of the weeks
- why /should/ there be a separation of church and state?
- what is the difference between hurricanes, typhoons, maelstroms?
- does truth exist?
- why do humans have social needs?
- would a human-level AI replace the need for best friends? - http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/caleb\_chung\_plays\_with\_pleo.html - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belongingness\#Evolutionary\_perspectives - Eliza and the Turing Test
- what should you do to maximize your chance of a relationship on a date? - adrenaline mistaken for attraction (psychology: it works, bitches!)
- do animals burp?
- why do roosters crow at dawn?
- how do 3d glasses work?
- physics of getting yourself swinging
- musical imagery - hurdles with audience - picket fence - cages - graph paper - DDR tracks - bookshelves - rick roll
- communism = democracy - if totally transparent government
- IAT to measure cultural associations