Here are a few gems of wisdom imparted from a class I'm taking:
- Being part of a team means having integrity and honesty, to yourself and others.
- It's not a good company that tries to keep people on its campus for as long as possible. It's a good company if a guy comes around telling people to go home.
- You need chaos to do anything creative, but you need order to present the results of that creativeness
- When dealing with people, everything has a purpose; focus on that and not the details.
- Always use the largest bandwidth communication channel possible.
- It is better for a team to be consistently good than unpredictably excellent.