So it turns out I was very wrong in my conclusions from stalking.
Several thoughts in retrospect:
- The chances of finding a LJ entry on pastebin is minimal (as I was told)
- ... which makes this even cooler, because that minimal chance got us talking.
- Abductive reasoning is sketchy at best
- Stalking entirely random people is (of course) a lot harder than stalking people you have some information on
- ... and is therefore more prone to errors (or in my case, complete failure)
Well, it was fun, it kept me busy for an evening. One of those funny stories you can tell you friends, huh.
PS. I am more amused that I sound above.