This week has been pretty tough for me, for at least the start of the week. All my classes have work due on either Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday, so I usually have nothing to do Wednesday evenings. That said, I've kept myself busy:
- Gave a review session for the EA midterm
- Wrote sections of a progress report for my design project
- Wrote a paper on foundationalism - leading me to stay up till 6 am on Wednesday
- Watched clips of early computer animation, in an showing titled "Imaging by Numbers"
- Planned out some details of spring break
- Went climbing - twice, one on Friday and once today
- Watched Rocket Science