A Lesser Speaker Would Say, PROJECTion...
I won't lie, today has been really busy for me. I only had an hour long class, but had six hours of meetings for various groups and projects.
- At 11:00 was my locomotion research meeting, where we hashed out the basics of a genetic algorithm exercise
- At 13:00 was my stats project meeting, where we started sorting the large amounts of data we had.
- At 15:00 was my only class of the day, stats.
- At 17:00 was my natural language meeting, where we divvied up the coding we have ahead of us
- At 18:00 was my normal GSW meeting, the last of the quarter.
- At 21:00 was my design meeting, where we solidified our designs.
And finally, at 01:00 the next day, I'm ready to go to bed.