Week of 2007-10-15
I have in store for me this coming week, besides the usual classes and teaching and meetings:
- A hiking/camping trip to Indiana Dunes, IN
- Readings, supposedly for reflection on how I understand language
- Programming, making a computer understand propositional logic
- Problem set 3 for stats
- Problem set 4 for stats
- Summary of a psychology experiment
- Draft for our research so far in the submersible project (which you know nothing about)
- Differential equations to be modified so the 5-link model can walk on a slope.
Go away and leave me alone.
Just kidding. You can distract me from my work as much as you like.
Well, not too much.